• TERRAIN PARK PASS • GRAFFITI PARK BLOG •TAKE FLIGHT AIR BAG •PROGRESSION PARK
Camelback Mountain Resort requires all guests to have a Terrain Park Pass to ride in our Graffiti Park. You can purchase your Terrain Park Pass online and Save! Follow the instructions below to learn how. Terrain Park passes are $6 online and $10 if you purchase on site.
Below is a Smart Style Video and online quiz that we require for you to purchase your Park Pass. You must complete the video and online quiz in order for you to receive your park pass
Requirements for your Terrain Park Pass:
- You will be required to fill out a release form and bring it to CBK LODGE
- Print and Bring your Terrain Park Smart Certificate that you will receive after watching the Smart Style Video and completing the online Quiz.
- You must be 18 or older to sign the release form. (There will be a link embedded in the Terrain Park Smart Certificate online to download the Park Pass Release form.)(If you are under the age of 18, print the release from home and have your parents sign the release prior to coming to Camelback)
- Please remember you must bring YOUR TERRAIN PARK SMART CERTIFICATE with you, in order to get your Terrain Park Pass.
- After you complete the Quiz successfully, You will receive your Terrain Park Smart Certificate, click on the link to purchase your Terrain Park pass online, You save $4 by purchasing the pass online after the Quiz! (You will be able to purchase the Terrain Park Pass online by utilizing the link embedded in the Certificate you will receive at the end of the Quiz.)
- If you decide to purchase and watch the video here at Camelback the Park pass is $10
- Once you purchase your pass you will be emailed a Link to download a PDF voucher, Be sure to bring your voucher with you along with your Terrain Park Smart Certificate and Signed Releasese form to Pick up your Terrain Park Pass at the CBK Lodge.
Things to remember for getting your Park Pass:
- Watch the Video and Take the Quiz
- Print your Certificate and Bring this with you to get your pass (You must have this)
- Click the link in the certificate to get your release form
- Print your release form, read and sign and bring with you
- Click the link on the Certificate to Purchase your Park Pass for $6! This is the only place you will get this price!
Return to Top↑
Click the banner to visit our Graffiti Park Blog. Read the latest news & park conditions and keep up with the Terrain Park videos.
Return to Top↑
Camelback Mountain Resort debuts yet another adrenaline-filled adventure with the new Take Flight air bag!
This 50’ X 50’ air bag is just like the one used in major Hollywood movie stunt scenes and freeystyle athletes training for the X Games & even the Olympics. Now, it’s yours to try aerial maneuvers on both skis and snowboards. You’ll start at the top of our Sunbowl terrain, straight line-it towards the air bag jump, launch off the snow ramp, throw the trick you’ve always wanted to attempt and land safely on a cushion of air.
Saturday & Sunday
2:00pm - 8:00pm
Three jumps for $10
Available for purchase at the CBK Lodge
Guidelines & Important Information:
- Camelback strongly recommends the use of a helmet.
- A Release of Liability must be signed by the user and if the user if under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present to sign the Release of Liability before using the Take Flight air bag.
- Participants must be able to ski or snowboard to a level where you are comfortable with going straight and gaining speed.
- You Must commit to the jump by carrying enough speed to clear the takeoff – No stopping on the jump or carving off the sides.
- Ski Poles are not allowed
- You should have some prior experience with jumping on skis or snowboards.
- Those with race skis will not be able to use the Take Flight Air Bag due to sharpened edges and squared tips.
- Take Flight air bag attendants have the ultimate discretion on equipment and ability level and reserve the right to refuse participants from jumping if any of the above guidelines are not followed.
- Twintip skis and snowboards only - No straight skis, racing skis or alpine snowboards allowed.
Return to Top↑
- Camelback Mountain Resort offers a progression park located adjacent to the Air Bag on the Sunbowl slope.
- The Progression park is designed with smaller features for you to practice your skills prior to going into the bigger parks.
- The Progression park doesn't require a Terrain Park Pass.
Return to Top↑