DIRECTOR OF RECRUITING
|HUMAN RESOURCES||Camelback Mountain||Full Time, Year-Round|
Job Summary: In alignment with the Resort’s vision and mission and organizational values and under the direction of the Vice-President of Human Resources, the Director of Recruiting will be responsible for actively recruiting candidates for all positions at Camelback Resort. The Human Resource Recruiter will also assist in enhancing the Resort’s relationship between human resource issues and the Employee’s experience at work.
1. Develop strategies and programs to attract the best candidates possible.
2. Work closely with hiring managers in the interviewing process, including telephone prescreens and on-site interviews.
3. Utilize best practices in recruiting including, but not limited to, social media, software based mediums, print and radio advertising.
4. Plan, coordinate, participate and lead on-site and off-site job fairs.
5. Develop staffing strategies and programs to identify talent within Camelback Resort and outside resources.
6. Participate in J-1 recruiting events, through Skype and/or international travel.
7. Maintain working knowledge of all applicable local, state and federal laws regarding Human Resources employment issues.
8. Develop, update and adhere to Service Guidelines and Checklists as they apply to Recruiting.
9. Conduct weekly pre-season hiring meetings and maintain database to track HR hiring metrics.
10. Maintain Company Employment section of the website with up to date postings and job descriptions.
11. Update and regularly maintain applicant tracking database.
12. Update HR boards with active job postings and remove filled positions.
13. Work with Hiring Managers through hiring process until position(s) is filled.
14. Adhere to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
15. Assist the Vice-President of Human Resources in all other HR functions as required.
· 3-5 years prior Human Resource recruiting experience required.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Prior experience with Work and Travel visa programs preferred.
· Willingness to travel to international job fairs required.
· Ability to work well with others required.
· Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) required.
· Current, valid driver’s license preferred.
· Fluency in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office, and other related applications required.
Generally accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards and dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Playbook.
· Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Participating in the business planning process for the Human Resource Department and the Resort.
· Actively supports all Company initiatives.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including weekends and nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.