> Best Ski Resort in PA
Challenge The Mountain.
Camelback Mountain Resort invites you to join our team and see why we "Live and breathe fun, Camelback Style!"
There are so many opportunities available, whether you want to work inside or outside at the ski resort, you can find something that fits your interests. You have the chance to deliver outstanding customer service within Guest Services, Ticket Sales, Call Center, Ambassador, Snowsports School, Rental Center, Snowtubing, Janitorial, Lift Operations or Food & Beverage. You can also be out on the mountain, providing the best snow conditions in PA with our Snowmaking, Mountain Operations and Grooming teams.
Camelback Mountain Resort constantly seeks exceptional candidates and offers great skiing and riding privileges for you, your friends and family: flexible work schedules, an awesome work environment, food discounts and competitive wages. Best of all, working at the ski resort offers you the opportunity to mix work and play, make long-lasting friendships and get valuable work experience.
You can apply directly from our website if you see a job that interests you. Bilingual individuals are encouraged to apply. We look forward to having you as part of our team here at the best ski resort in PA!
We appreciate your interest in working with us at Camelback Mountain Resort. Please continue to check back here for additional positions that become available.
Please download and save the application onto your computer before completing the form.
9:00AM - 5:30PM
|CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN RESORT
301 RESORT DRIVE
TANNERSVILLE, PA 18372
Thank you for expressing interest in the Camelback Ski Patrol Program. As volunteer Ski Patrollers at our ski resort, our primary mission is to provide first aid, extrication and transportation services to injured guests of the ski resort. We additionally act as ambassadors to the skiing public and have on-the-hill maintenance and opening and closing duties. Being a member of the Camelback Ski Patrol is an immensely rewarding experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Skiing and riding privileges (one day pass for every day volunteering requirements met)
- Member of a nationally recognized rider rescue organization, The National Ski Patrol
- Continually learn new skills, including:
- EMT level first aid
- Advanced skiing and toboggan handling
- Mountaineering skills
- Avalanche awareness
We have an obligation to the guests of the ski resort to provide high quality services in all of the above areas; there are a number of requirements that must be met to join our patrol, including:
- You must be a strong intermediate or beginning expert skier.
- You must complete 13 on-duty days and 1 on-duty night each ski season week. The on-duty night of the week and/or day will be selected based on your schedule and our coverage needs.
You must satisfactorily complete the following courses/training:
- National Ski Patrol's Outdoor Emergency Care (OEC) Course and a CPR/AED certification for the professional course (Approximate cost: $170.00).
- Camelback skiing and toboggan handling training.
- Upon completion of initial training and acceptance as a Camelback Patroller, you must purchase a Camelback Patrol Jacket (Approximate cost: $200.00), and Patrol belt (Approximate cost: $50.00). The Patrol will supply first aid supplies.
- Annually, all patrollers must attend Camelback's annual 8 hour On-The-Hill course, an 8 hour CPR/AED refresher class, and an 8 hour OEC refresher class as well as pay an annual registration fee to the National Ski Patrol of $66.00 per year (current fee).
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Patrol Leader, Jack Bogdon at 570-629-1661 Ext. 2207 or email@example.com.