|MARKETING||Camelback Mountain||Full Time, Year-Round|
Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Social Media & CRM Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and monitoring the performance of all social marketing campaigns for Camelback Resort. The Marketing Coordinator will create and post content that complements Camelback Resort’s marketing mediums while working to increase public engagement, brand awareness, and facilitate interactions with users across a variety of platforms including CRM email.
1. Writing copy daily, developing creative content (working in conjunction with in-house Graphics Design team), managing assets and executing promotions across all social platforms.
2. Reviewing and responding to comments/engagements across all platforms.
3. Working with internal team members to ensure that social media messaging is delivering the brand message and is consistent with in-resort marketing.
4. Assist in the management of the social media calendar and coordination of all campaigns.
5. Maintain and execute social media promoted posts budget.
6. Consistent monitoring of social media industry trends and related amusement park, ski resort, waterpark businesses: researching, evaluating and recommending social media strategies and opportunities.
7. Track effectiveness of posts, log analytics and analyze for success rate.
8. Establish metrics to measure social marketing campaign effectiveness.
9. Create and report on strategies for integrated social marketing campaigns between SEO, PPC, social ads and other online media.
10. Analyze and optimize campaigns based on the final conversion.
11. Proactively plan for future testing and strategies based on new products, sales tactics and messaging.
12. Construct emails through Resort CRM platform.
13. Assist in the building of web page through CMS platform.
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related degree; equivalent field experience with proven history and industry recommendations may be considered.
· Two (2) years of managing social media platforms and/or digital marketing in a fast-paced environment required.
· Up-to-date knowledge across social networks; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat.
· Familiarity with the reporting tools associated to each network as well as utilizing social software preferred.
· Proficient in social media tracking and application tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, TweetDeck, Hootsuite, and Meltwater Buzz.
· Resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment with the ability to manage multiple projects.
· Proficient in Wordpress, Excel, MS Word, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite.
· Photography, Videography and Photoshop skills preferred.
· Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills preferred.
· Advanced editorial copy writing skills preferred.
Generally Accountable for:
·Complying with all Company and departmental dress code and safety standards.·Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
·Adhering to daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal Service Guidelines and Checklists.
·Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team.
·Participating in the business planning process for the department and the Resort.
·Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to hot/cold temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability may be required at times as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· The scope of the position may sometimes require a work week over 40 hours, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.