|FINANCE||Camelback Mountain||Full Time, Year-Round|
Job Summary: In alignment with the Resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services to include, but not limited to, processing and monitoring payments and expenditures, ensuring finances are accurate and up to date and vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
1. Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
2. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
3. Prepare batches of invoices for data entry for payment.
4. Manage the weekly check run.
5. Maintain and update vendor files in the Accounting software program.
6. Maintain a filing system for all financial documents.
7. Assist the Accounting Manager and VP of Finance daily in all other Finance functions as required.
8. Process and maintain Use Tax reporting.
9. Maintain and update W9’s.
10. Prepare, distribute and file year-end 1099’s.
· 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable preferred.
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures required.
· Strong Microsoft Office computer skills required.
· Strong numerical abilities and reasoning skills required.
· Demonstrated proficiency in data entry and data management required.
· Ability to work well with other required.
· Problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Ability to communicate effectively and fluently (verbally and in written form) with customers and all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team required.
· Maintain confidentiality and security of all financial matters required.
· Adherence to all federal and state tax laws required.
Generally accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental dress code and Company safety standards.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to daily, weekly monthly and seasonal Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Actively support all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Able to be seated at a desk and computer work station for up to 8 hours per day.
· Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 20 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.