Ski and snowboard lessons are offered every day for all ability levels. For first timers on the snow, we have a lesson primed for you. Every time you shred with one of our instructors they will have you eager for more!
Small groups offer you more individual attention to polish and hone your skills. Every lesson is grouped by age and skill set. Gain confidence every step of the way.
We offer the Kids 90-Minute Beginner Lessons - for kids ages 4-12 - on a stand-alone basis or as part of a package with a lower mountain lift ticket and equipment rental.
2017-18 kids beginner lesson
|90-MINUTE BEGINNER LESSON PACKAGE|
|Midweek (excluding Holiday Periods)||$95
|Weekends & Holiday Periods||$109|
Package includes: open-close lower-mountain lift ticket*, open-close equipment rental and 90-minute lesson
|90-MINUTE BEGINNER LESSON ONLY|
|Midweek (excluding Holiday Periods)||$45|
|Weekends & Holiday Periods||$45|
Daily Lesson Times: 10:00AM, 12:00PM
Holiday Periods: 12/24/18-1/1/19, 1/19/19-1/21/19, 2/16/19-2/23/19
|Advanced online registration guarantees enrollment in the program as day-of registrations are limited.|
All guests must have a valid lift ticket or season pass in order to participate in a lesson.
- Arrive at Camelback Mountain's main ticket plaza 90 minutes prior to your lesson start time if you need to rent ski or snowboard equipment. Otherwise, arrive at the plaza 60 minutes prior to your lesson.
- Lifts accessible with the lower mountain lift ticket, based on availability, are Coolmoor Carpet(s) and the Sunbowl I, Sunbowl II & Meadows chairlifts.
- Children should be prepared to ride lifts with other members of the public, Camelback staff, or by themselves. Learn about lift safety for children from our friends at Kids On Lifts.
- Camelback Mountain reserves the right to refuse a child due to age, communications barriers, or readiness for the program.
- Camelback Mountain does not refund money for children who do not want to be on the snow and are in our care.
- Children must be bathroom independent, without diapers or pull ups.