If you have never been skiing or snowboarding before and want one-on-one attention, try one of our private lessons. The individual attention produces fast, fun results and focuses on what you want to learn. From learning the basics to parks, bumps and steeps, you'll learn from the best in the business.
2019-20 kids PRIVATE LESSONs
|1-HOUR PRIVATE LESSONS|
|Private Lesson (ages 4-12)||$135
|Additional Participant (must be of similar ability level)||$65|
Daily Private Lesson Times: 9:00AM, 10:00AM, 11:00AM, 12:00PM, 1:30PM, 2:30PM, 4:00PM.
|Advanced online registration guarantees enrollment in the program as day-of registrations are limited.|
- All guests must have a valid lift ticket or season pass in order to participate in a lesson.
- Arrive at Camelback Mountain's main ticket plaza 90 minutes prior to your lesson start time if you need to rent ski or snowboard equipment. If you have a 9am lesson please arrive 60 minutes prior. Otherwise, arrive at the plaza 60 minutes prior to your lesson.
- Camelback Mountain reserves the right to refuse a child due to age, communications barriers, or readiness for the program.
- Children should be prepared to ride lifts with other members of the public, Camelback staff, or by themselves. Learn about lift safety for children from our friends at Kids On Lifts.
- Camelback Mountain does not refund money for children who do not want to be on the snow and are in our care.
- Children must be bathroom independent, without diapers or pull ups.