Boarding For Breast Cancer
Sat 2nd Feb 2019
EARLY DETECTION + ACTIVE LIFESTYLE = BEST PREVENTION
Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a 501 (C) 3 non-profit foundation that advocates early detection and a healthy, active, and sustainable lifestyle as the best means for breast cancer prevention. Founded in 1996, B4BC empowers young people to make positive choices that promote lifelong wellness through outreach, prevention, sustainability, and support programs. This past winter we got the amazing opportunity to give back to the most empowered and courageous group of women from The Breasties Organization. Here is their story to recovery. We look forward to having them back again this year and partnering together for a great event!
LOCATION: CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN
COST: FREE, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- 8:30AM-11:30AM: KEMPER RAIL JAM REGISTRATION ($10 FEE + VALID LIFT TICKET)
- 8:30AM - 4:00PM: MERCHANDISE SALES OUTSIDE OF TIKI BAR AND CRABBIES
- 8:30AM-4:30PM: ON SITE MAMMOGRAMS
- 8:30AM - 8:00PM: DONATIONS AT ALL POINT OF SALES
- 12:00PM - 4:00PM: DJ HIGHLAND ON THE DECK
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM: KEMPER RAIL JAM
- 4:00PM - 8:00PM: RAFFLES IN THIRSTY CAMEL
- 4:00PM - 8:00PM: LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IN THE THIRSTY CAMEL
REGISTRATION FOR 3D MAMMAOGRAMS: Schedule your screening at our mountain by calling (888) 402-LVHN (5846) *Limited Spaces
RAFFLES: Guest will be able to purchase raffle tickets in the thristy camel from 4:00PM-8:00PM. Prizes will include a 2018/2019 season pass, an overnight stay in the Camelback Lodge, lift tickets, a Camelbeach tickets, Camelbeach season passes, Kemper snowboard, Oakley goggles, North Face jackets, Skull Candy Headphones, and other various prizes valued at over $5,000. Employees are not able to purchase raffle tickets.